Monday, November 29, 2010

In LA now

Sent from my mobile. Enjoy.
_____________________________________________________________


Hey my LA/OC peeps-
Just a note 2 let u know that I am an official resident of LA now...
I loaded up a U-Haul in Anza and brought it to Lawndale... No more trips out to nowheres!
I'm right next door to Leah which rocks.. Every other weekend or so I'll b headin 2 AZ w/her 2 c her son when he's out there, but I'm gonna try 2 say 2 most of u soon, now that I'm working in Torrance & stable-izing out here :)
Thanx 4 yer patience-hope 2 c y'all soon 4 something :)
hope yer Thanx day was great & u had alot of tofurkey... :D
(I wonder if LA is ready 4 me 2 b back?)
4207 Manhattan Bch Blvd #9, Lawndale 90260
ps I won't b tatting 4 @ least a month, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for the comment! Good or bad, I wanna' hear it all!
-M@tch