Friday, December 23, 2011

Matt Bowler has shared: Beckinfield - Actor

Hey Beckinfield-Loco Angels tattoo still has our holiday sale on shirts, star & Beagle tattoos...more power to 'Mr. Manhattan' (Mr. Marks) w/his production:"The Legends of Beckinfield". What's ^ w/ Reggie & CoP Banter? I'd like to help anyway I can...thanks for bearing with me while I ink & vlog...New logo (what do you think?)... I auditioned for the play btw (hey- I'm capable!)- for 'a Starla Witness' & 'Brad Beckin' (I took out my jewelry & donned a wig!) Just a note: I have to move @ the end of the year... more on that to come ):
Beckinfield - Actor
Source: theatrics.com

Beckinfield - Ray Matthews The Story This Week's Curtis Franklin, Jason Borland, Stanton Black IV, free jones, Sadie Wren, Reginald Alvis Dr. "Blondie" Waltzkowski Becca Beckin Map of Beckinfield Little Theatre, Blondie's, Hidden Star Lake, Old Beckinfield, Beckinfield Public Library, New Beckinfield, About This Character, Video Timeline, About This Actor,
 
Matt Bowler sent this using ShareThis.

1 comment:

  1. Check out the video on the top right of my blog or follow the link w/my pic to check it out on the site! :) get ready- it's 5 mins long! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for the comment! Good or bad, I wanna' hear it all!
-M@tch